Why choose PCC?
We are aware that our staff play a very important role in yours and your loved ones welfare, therefore we ensure those who work for us have a passion for care and will always go the extra mile to make our customers happy.
Over the last 20 years we have supported hundreds of people with a variety of complex needs. These include learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health needs and head injuries.
Our placement includes:
- Residential care
- 24 supported living
- 9am to 5pm supported living
- Floating support
- Domiciliary care
Key support areas:
- Vulnerable adults with mental health conditions
- Vulnerable adults with physical disabilities
- Hospital discharges from psychiatric units
- Vulnerable adults with learning disabilities
- People with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Intensive rehabilitation
Amongst several other reasons, we at PCC place esteemed value on the role of our staff in the betterment of people’s lives. As a result, we take extreme measures to ensure that our staff consists of those who are committed to our residents welfare.
We aim to:
- Employ staff who are passionate, skilled and experienced in all areas of care.
- Employ staff who have a proven track record for reliability and show the dedication and compassion needed to promote excellent levels of care in the community.
- Provide at all times an appropriate staff with the knowledge that will ensure they can deliver the highest quality.
- Observe recruitment policies and practices, which both respect equal opportunities and protect our customers’ safety and welfare.
- Provide staff with a range of training to ensure the safety of our customers and quality is maintain at all times.
We offer day to day support with:
- Personal Care
- Daily living skills, such as shopping, meal preparation, cleaning and budgeting
- Emotional support
- Employment and training
- Advice, advocacy and liaison
- Social and leisure activities
- Maintaining relationships
- Attending meetings and appointments
- Religious and spiritual guidance
Our Clients & Partners
We offer residential care and support to a variety of organisations and individuals in different industries.