PCC Recovery Care offers residential care within small, secure and structured settings for people with moderate to high mental health, learning disability and physical disability needs. This ensures that our service users benefit from more personalised care by skilled and friendly staff.
- PCC aims to provide high quality, residential placements to individuals wishing to live in the community whilst acquiring skills for independent living.
- To ensure maximum support for our service users, we have a low staff/client ratio, with one to one support.
- We aim to support people with learning difficulties and mental health needs by providing a stimulating, therapeutic and friendly environment.
- To provide opportunities for our service users to develop educational, social and residential activities
- To provide a structured care environment where individuals can develop life skills with support around daily activities.
- To provide a high level of motivational support in order to assist them towards a more independent life.
- To encourage positive working relationships with all our staff members and service users offering a stable home environment, which encourages open communication.
- To encourage service users to make friends and visit places of interest within a supportive environment.
- To maintain a service user-focused approach to care that concentrates on the needs of each individual.
- To provide personal care by suitably qualified staff members.